We believe in
right the first time
We pride ourselves in building strong relationships with our clients. Through mutual respect and established trust, we instill confidence in our clients that we will deliver the best possible solution to their challenges. As a local firm with international reach, our talented professionals understand the demands of the global market and can tailor solutions to meet local, cultural, and environmental requirements. Enhanced by our firm’s origin in the hospitality design industry, we continue to bring a keen aesthetic eye to every project.
From sprawling resort hotels to residential gardens around the globe, our landscape architects exercise site specific sensitivity and encourage design team collaboration, resulting in creative and sustainable solutions for each project regardless of scope and scale.
- Landscape Master Plans
- Landscape Planning and Design
- Parks and Recreation Planning
- Golf Course Landscape
- Exterior Hardscape
- Water Feature and Pool Planning
- Planting and Irrigation
- Landscape Maintenance and Remedial Programming
- LEED and Low Impact Development Strategies
- Urban Design
- Graphics and Site Modeling
- Construction Documents
- Bidding and Construction Contract Administration
- Physical Planning
Our civil engineers provide a full range of design and consulting services addressing master plans, subdivisions, utilities, pump stations, drainage, stormwater management, water and wastewater treatment, water resources, and other civil and environmental improvements.
Our project portfolio includes utilities, renewable energy, municipal, education, commercial, residential, resort, transportation (roads, airports, harbors), institutional, health, recreational/athletic, industrial, agricultural, dam, and military projects, including sustainable design, LEED and green infrastructure projects.
Services at every stage of a project, from preliminary engineering through construction contract administration, are offered:
- Due Diligence Studies, Feasibility Studies and Conceptual Design
- Infrastructure Master Plans
- Roadway and Complete Streets Planning, Studies and Design
- Subdivision Development
- Water Distribution, Storage, and Treatment Design and Sanitary Surveys
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment Design
- Water and Wastewater Pump Station Design
- Irrigation System Design for Agriculture
- Hydrologic, Hydraulic, Drainage, and Flood Control Studies and Design
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans and Plan Coordinator Services
- Stormwater Management and Best Management Practices Design
- Ecosystem Restoration Studies and Design
- Permits and Entitlements (NPDES, USACE, CZM, 401WQC, SMA, CDUP, SCAP, SSV, Building, Grading, Stockpile, Noise Variance, Setback Waivers and Variances, Individual Wastewater Systems, Underground Injection Control, and Special District)
- Environmental Resource Agency Consultation
- Compensatory Mitigation Design
- Solid Waste Facility and Landfill Studies and Design
Recognizing the importance of responsible planned growth and development, our planners promote a comprehensive approach to planning which identifies long-range goals including the physical, environmental, social, and economic elements necessary for successful development of project areas. Our work includes master development plans, land use and resort development studies, urban and regional plans, entitlement processing, and site planning for both public and private sector clients.
- Conceptual Design
- Community Outreach
- Environmental Impact & Permitting
- Quality Control Services
- Site Evaluation
- Space Planning
- Physical Planning
Our environmental staff provides a broad spectrum of services which include guidance for environmentally-sound site design, economical treatment and management of waste, and compliance with ever-changing environmental regulations. Belt Collins Hawaii, with its inter-disciplinary focus, is perfectly organized to solve today's overlapping challenges including green infrastructure, low impact design, sustainable sites, low water use, and employ other innovations such as packaged wastewater treatment plants.
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Hawai‘i Environmental Policy Act (HEPA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
- Storm Water Management and Best Management Practices (BMPs) plans and designs
- Low Impact Development (LID) design
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) compliance
- Site Investigations
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.